Saturday, September 11, 2010

Muslims were also killed on 9/11

I was a Christian the day on 9/11. I was living in a small town in the Midwest, far from the Arab land and Islmaic Religion I am living now. On that day, I felt fear. Just as all the other Americans like me. There was one thing that differed for me though. I wasn't afraid of the big bad "mulsim" as most of the other people were around me. I didn't indulge in the hatred or the lets go get them attitude. No, instead I was afraid of the BAD people in the world. I was afraid of the fact that no matter who you were, or what religion you were, if the bad people in the world, whoever they may be, want to hurt you or for what your goverment stands for they will. From that day forward I was on a quest. I wanted to know more. I wanted to understand. I can honestly say now that I dont understand. I do, however, know more. I know that Muslims also died in the attack of 9/11. It wasnt just Conservative Christians or Jews. All of us were effected. I feel a great deal of sympathy on this day but yet at the same time a huge feeling of joy. Joy because today, 9 years ago, I was introduced to Islam. The wonderful religion that is now mine and millions of other people on this planet. I hate the fact that these "so called Muslims" are hiding behind the name of Islam to carry out there own crazy agenda. In the end, We all have God to answer to.

I have attached a list of Muslim brothers and sisters that also lost their lives on 9/11. May we all take a moment of silence for all or brothers and sisters who lost their lives that day. Christian, Jew, Budist, Hindu and Muslims..................................May God protect us all....

JazakaAllahu Khairn


Samad Afridi
Ashraf Ahmad
Shabbir Ahmad (45 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and 3 children)
Umar Ahmad
Azam Ahsan
Ahmed Ali
Tariq Amanullah (40 years old; Fiduciary Trust Co.; ICNA website team member; leaves wife and 2 children)
Touri Bolourchi (69 years old; United Airlines #175; a retired nurse from Tehran)
Salauddin Ahmad Chaudhury
Abdul K. Chowdhury (30 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Mohammad S. Chowdhury (39 years old; Windows on the World; leaves wife and child born 2 days after the attack)
Jamal Legesse Desantis
Ramzi Attallah Douani (35 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
SaleemUllah Farooqi
Syed Fatha (54 years old; Pitney Bowes)
Osman Gani
Mohammad Hamdani (50 years old)
Salman Hamdani (NYPD Cadet)
Aisha Harris (21 years old; General Telecom)
Shakila Hoque (Marsh & McLennan)
Nabid Hossain
Shahzad Hussain
Talat Hussain
Mohammad Shah Jahan (Marsh & McLennan)
Yasmeen Jamal
Mohammed Jawarta (MAS security)
Arslan Khan Khakwani
Asim Khan
Ataullah Khan
Ayub Khan
Qasim Ali Khan
Sarah Khan (32 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Taimour Khan (29 years old; Karr Futures)
Yasmeen Khan
Zahida Khan
Badruddin Lakhani
Omar Malick
Nurul Hoque Miah (36 years old)
Mubarak Mohammad (23 years old)
Boyie Mohammed (Carr Futures)
Raza Mujtaba
Omar Namoos
Mujeb Qazi
Tarranum Rahim
Ehtesham U. Raja (28 years old)
Ameenia Rasool (33 years old)
Naveed Rehman
Yusuf Saad
Rahma Salie & unborn child (28 years old; American Airlines #11; wife of Michael Theodoridis; 7 months pregnant)
Shoman Samad
Asad Samir
Khalid Shahid (25 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald; engaged to be married in November)
Mohammed Shajahan (44 years old; Marsh & McLennan)
Naseema Simjee (Franklin Resources Inc.'s Fiduciary Trust)
Jamil Swaati
Sanober Syed
Robert Elias Talhami (40 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)
Michael Theodoridis (32 years old; American Airlines #11; husband of Rahma Salie)
W. Wahid
Source(s):
http://islam.about.com/blvictims.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is too short to be hateful. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it wrong. I welcome your comments but please refrain from being hateful. :)