Saturday, May 7, 2011

To My hater ...

Ahhh , Can you feel the love??  I accedently saw "this persons" comment to me as I was going thru tons of comments I havent posted.  They wanted me to "recant" what I said..  I will not.  You said it and if you want proof, go back in my blog and see what you have wrote.. For now, chew on this...

I am in quite the mood lately and usually would not entertain these.  Now...you know what/? This is MY blog...You wrote it...You own it!

This is YOUR comment, unedited to me... Two of a few.

****See that YOU DID SAY I HAD A FAKE HUSBAND??****  yeah, I dont lie...



Given that you've not yet decided whether to stay with your husband, and are dying of homesickness, how could you think of having a baby?
Also, by what right do you think it's acceptable to give a child half a father, knowing full well that your fake husband will be dividing his time between his other wife and children?
Shame on you for even considering bringing an innocent baby into such a miserable, unhealthy situation, simply out of your selfish desire to keep your husband, perhaps because you think a baby will keep him from finding another wife? Well, it WON'T. Ask any other woman who's experienced this, or better yet, ask any child who was born into such a sick situation.