Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can we trust the calm???


Things seem to have turned to calm here in Bahrain.  Can we trust it?  It seems oddly strange to me.  I grew up in the Midwest and usually when the air became calm, it ended in one hell of a storm!

People have returned to the roundabout and there is a sense of jubilation and party like atmosphere.  One question I have....Would you take a child down to a protest spot where just days earlier your brothers, sons, husbands were shot at and killed??!(see the small child)

I am glad no one is getting shot at and I pray for a peaceful end to this situation.  I dont see it ending anytime soon as they are now calling for the King to step down.

May God watch over us and protect us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is too short to be hateful. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it wrong. I welcome your comments but please refrain from being hateful. :)