Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little help is needed

Salaam to all of you.  I pray you are all doing well....

I have been following Mrs. Khans blog.  She is a follower of mine and a new convert to Islam.  However, for some reason her blog does not show up when you click on her name.  She has posed some questions on some posts that I think merit a look at by you Sisters out there.  Like is hijab obligatory.  I know it is, but since I am new too, I dont have the "exact words" for her.  Can you all go over to her blog and help me out with some questions she has?  Its a very good blog of hers and she is genuinely trying to be a good Muslim, Mashallah!

http://mrskhanlife.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Salaam Alaikum,

    One of my favorite blogs is Dear little aunties. The ladies of this blog take questions but easy and difficult and do a fabulous job of giving thorough explanations. I would highly recommend your friend check out their blog!!!

    http://dearlittleauntie.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-if-i-take-it-off.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Daisy,

    Thank you again for this. I really appreciate your help!!

    @ Rene's Bare Essentials, thank you for the link. I will look into it.

    Salam,

    Liza

    ReplyDelete

Life is too short to be hateful. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it wrong. I welcome your comments but please refrain from being hateful. :)