Monday, March 28, 2011

He is in his own little world...

Salaam Alaikum .....

My husband has just gotten the new Blackberry Torch....It will be a while before we see him again.  I for one have never really gotten into the little electronic gadgets.  For one, I believe its a big waste of time, two..they confuse the heck out of me!!  haha  If it takes 6 months to learn how to operate something just for it to go out of date the very next week seems like a big waste of time and money.  I have my laptop, which is pretty basic and an Ipad that he got me for my birthday which I am still trying to figure out.  That was almost 3 months ago..  LOOL

So, this is my dilemma being married to an IT tech guy.  Could be worse...

6 comments:

  1. Salam Daisy.,

    Insha'Allah you and the little one are in perfect health!! :)

    I feel you on the electronic stuff, my hubby loves the gadgets and cars. The only gadget Im into is the iphone but for the apps they have. :) Everything else is alien to me. lol..

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you Liza..we are doing fine:) Yes, those apps are about the only thing I can do with my ipad. I thought about the iphone but I think my old trusty phone I have had for 2 years is still working and I know how to operate it..lool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question.. Have you seen any apps that has the whole Qur'an?? Ive gotten apps on studying Islam and some Hadiths. I cant find any where it gives me the whole Qur'an unless I purchase it.. Call me cheap but hubby is the only working and my school aid stretches but so far..

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use android and all the apps I download are free. I have a Quran app. I am not sure the name of it right now. I will check and let you know, inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same phone but I barely know how to use it lol. Blackberrys are confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gadgets never confuses me.
    But I never really fulfill y desire into it bcoz i will not be using all the facilities.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is too short to be hateful. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it wrong. I welcome your comments but please refrain from being hateful. :)