Thursday, October 21, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

This is to the "Moral, good Muslim wannabe second wife" who calls my husband at 7:30am 2 mornings in a row......I can only put a picture because the words I have floating in my head right now will not be forgiven by ALLAH (swt).....May he have mercy on us all.  And God, please protect her because I may just go slap her silly.  Also, please stop me from doing that.  Ameen!

Breath...breath...no slapping today...breath...breath....no swearing today...breath..breath.....

7 comments:

  1. I totally get that First Wife! I was like that with #4 (and still am sometimes). It's like, "really, was that necessary?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaams, 7:30 am? Wow well i guess its better than 12 at night that the concubine did. I almost snapped, actually i did lol. Just breath easy, no need for violence lol its fun at times but doesnt solve anything. Lots of dua and zikr will help calm you. Try to do zikr at least once a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salams sis, Maybe you could talk to your husband about her not calling him during his time with you. This sounds fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you see, this is where I don't agree with husbands and 'prospects' getting 'comfy' on the phone... to the extent she feels 'entitled' to call him... I don't care at what time! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!! Men can give all the excuses they want for using phone conversations as a means of 'getting to know this person'... but when a sister takes out that phone to 'call' a Non-Mahram, there is too much familiarity... and as we know, 'familiarity' from the opposite sex in Islam without Nikah, is HARAM!!! ... that's all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameen sister!!! I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOL I cant help but laughing..

    but you are strong, i can see that from your newer posts..
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Life is too short to be hateful. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it wrong. I welcome your comments but please refrain from being hateful. :)